After a Meal
1. Don’t smoke —- Experiments from experts prove that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher)
2. Don’t eat fruits immediately — Eating fruits Immediately after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruits 1 -2 hours after meal or 1 hour before meal.
3. Don’t take tea—— Because tea leaves contain a high content of tannin n acid. This substance will cause the protein content of food to be hindered thus difficult to digest.
4. Don’t tighten your belt——— Tightening the belt after meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked.
5. Don’t take bath———Bathing after meal will cause an increase in blood flow to the hands, legs and body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will decrease, this can weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
6. Don’t walk much just a 40 steps ——— People always say that after a meal u should walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking can cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we take.
7. Don’t sleep immediately (just after having 40 steps.. 1/2 or 1 hr of sleep after lunch)——– Sleep does not let our food to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric acid infection in our intestine.