Causes of Pollution
There are two main causes of pollution
- Dust Stones
- Strom Water Run off
- Termites or Cows
- Sub-Soil Minerals
There are three main sub categories in this source
There are two main components in this source
It comes from urban and ruler areas.
High Organic Load à Do Depletion à Fish Kills + Odour
- Solid Waste
Solid waste consists of municipal and hospital wastes, in sanitary condition odour and diseases.
Industry pollutes the atmosphere in many ways by discharging the Organic compounds, Oils, Inorganic Chemicals, Acids, Alkalies, Heavy Metals (Pb, Hg, Chromium), Dirty Smoke as the by product in form of liquid or smoke.
It also pollutes the atmosphere in many ways like the chemical uses for the agricultural purposes damages the soil in one or other way, it also pollutes the underground water, it also smells bad which may causes different diseases.
Environmental Pollution Control Strategies
- Industries required providing waste water treatment and air pollution control.
- There must be pollution charges.
- There must be incentives for pollution control.
- We must promote clean technology.
- Improve water quality.
- Prohibit raw sewage irrigation.
- Ban on solid waste burning.
- Their must be population of awareness about the environment.
- Tone vehicles and pressure horn should be ban.
- Provide a appropriate sanitation facilities