Factors Affecting Permeability
The Poiseuillc’s law adapted for the flow through the soil pores. Comparing it with the Darcy’s. law
q = k i A
Thus, the factors affecting permeability are:
- Grain size
- Properties of the pore fluid
- Voids ratio of the soil
- Structural arrangement of the soil panicle
- Entrapped air and for foreign matter
- Adsorbed water in clayey soils.
1. Effect of size andPush your site into a profit producing machine by way of WP a SEOpressor enhancements.WP blog optimization with a wordpress plugin menu is now simpler.