There is an old quote that “Health is the wealth“, Healthy body has a healthy mind & healthy mind is a key to success, a good health depends on a good food and taking rest and go for the holiday is a part of a healthy life and when packing up your holiday leftovers, make sure they’re properly stored to stop food borne illness.
The American Dietetic organization offers these suggestions for safe storage of your holiday leftovers which is essential & important for the health:
* Make sure all storage containers are airtight and deep.
* Place all leftovers in the refrigerator within two hours of cooking.
* Pull turkey off the bone and package it individually from stuffing and gravy.
* Eat refrigerated turkey, casseroles or cooked vegetables within three or four days; eat stuffing or gravy within one or two days.
* Eat pies made with cream or fruit within two or three days; creamcake within seven days.
* Make sure leftovers are reheated to 155 degrees Fahrenheit.
* If in doubt, throw it out.Get your a free wordpress plugin right away.Make use of a wordpress plugin link for WP blogs - its free.