Levels of Management
There are following three Levels of Management
- Top Level Management
- Middle Level Management
- Lower Level Management
Top Level of Management
- Executive /Top Management
- Chief Executive President, Vice Presidents G.M, M.D. Board of Directors Controller
- Responsible for long term strategic planning
- & control of business.
- They examine the trend and establish long
- term planning and policies of business.
- They allocate the resources for business
- including land, martial, machinery, labor and capital.
- They are need of highly summarized reports.
Middle management & Professional Staff
Managers/ Officers Engineers Accountants Lawyers
- They are concerned short term planning, organizing, controlling and decision-making.
- They are interested in longer time reports (monthly, quarterly) rather than day to day Their function includes gathering operation information for higher management.
- Implement higher Management’s wishes. & Policies.
- Designs products and services. Professional staff performs highly technical & skilled work.
Lower Level of Management
- Forenames Supervisors Group Leaders Shift In charges
- Lowest level of management.
- Lowest levels of technical experts.
- Controls day-to-day operation.
- They arc concerned with no more than
- current day’s or next week’s operation.
- Use & prepare day-to-day detailed reports.
- Leads and guides their subordinates.