- Total quantity of water in the world is estimated as 1386 M km3
- 337.5 M km3 of water is contained in oceans as saline water
- The rest 48.5 M km3 is land water
- 13.8 M km3 is again saline
- 34.7 M km3 is fresh water
- 10.6 M km3 is both liquid and fresh
- 24.1 M km3 is a frozen ice and glaciers in the polar regions and mountain tops
If all the world’s water were fit into a gallon (3.785 liter) jug, the fresh water available for us to use would equal only about one tablespoon.
Why don't you try a wordpress plugin twitter - your web sites will definitely love it. article spinning technology just for the 21st Century.